Its all about us...

My photo
Staverton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We produce handcrafted gifts and accessories whilst changing nappies and feeding the ducks! We enjoy creating lovely thigns from gorgeous fabrics, we also enjoy passing our enthusiasm on by way of local workshops.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Morning musings

Good morning, so today I'm very much looking forward to attending a baby shower-lots of tea and cake yum!
So that the hostess has enough cups I've leant her my Pip Studio tea cups.
Last year for my 30th, my lovely girlfriends bought me tea set, complete with teapot and cake accessories and it's so good I've since added a cake stand and milk jug. However when I saw this next picture I realised just how much more I have to go to get the whole set!



Ah well, collecting is such a hardship he he

Xxx

No comments: