Its all about us...

My photo
Staverton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We produce handcrafted gifts and accessories whilst changing nappies and feeding the ducks! We enjoy creating lovely thigns from gorgeous fabrics, we also enjoy passing our enthusiasm on by way of local workshops.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Curtain Tie Backs

My house is going to be overun with momfetti's flowers soon but i have found so many uses for them and since i aquired some beautiful silk from Hong Kong, i thought why not! They are now adorning my curtains in our dining room, along with fab giant buttons and hessian wrap. Measuring 6" across they make a statement!

Loved them so much i used the photo for my logo too!

1 comment:

FilmiusBuffus said...

Em, they're beautiful. I really really LOVE that red silk. Clever Clever Laydeeeee!
Love Fan
xx